Job Title: VMMC Training and Quality Assurance Coordinator
Report To: VMMC Advisor
Purpose: The purpose of this job is to continuously implement and monitor the VMMC program quality assurance activities to ensure compliance to the national system.
- Develop, review and ensure compliance to the internal QA/QC tools and checklist
- Prepare and operationalize surgical staff training needs assessment and advises the management accordingly
- Plan and conduct relevant surgical trainings and mentorship to the MoH clinical staff according to the national and county training requirements
- Facilitate and co-coordinate sub county VMMC steering committee meetings, county QA meetings, quarterly joint CHMTs QA assessment and supervisions of the VMMC sites
- Coordinates monthly CME activities for the VMMC program at the sites
- Ensure MC guidelines are available at the sites and monitors compliance by the surgical teams
- Prepares regular QA/QC feedback reports, work plans and strategies to eliminate adverse events
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline and at least four years of work experience in VMMC programs and/or as a quality improvement coordinator or similar role OR
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline and work experience as a technical advisor, program manager or similar role
- At least two years of experience working in Migori County.
- Knowledge of QA/QC tools for health service delivery programs particularly VMMC in Kenya.
- Demonstrated expertise in quality assurance and quality control
- Knowledge of USG rules
Kindly send your application, cover letter and current CV with the names of three professional referees to email@example.com on or before 25th October, 2016 with subject: ” VMMC TRAINING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR “
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted