- listening to customer requirements and presenting Products appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between Wananchi Group and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market, Territory and prospective triple play customer information;
- Representing Wananchi Group at trade exhibitions and events under the guidance of HOD and or Team Leader..
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming Zuku product developments and discussing special promotions;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales Leader , or entering into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to the company for decision making purposes;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Computer Literate
- 1 year plus in sales or customer service
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Sales Agent – Mombasa on or before 21st October 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.