Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments: Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry.
About the Position: The General Worker is an entry-level role which supports many of the key functions of our company. Employees start in this role on a “casual” basis, earning 600 Kshs per day worked.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please fill out the form below.
- Assist in light manufacturing of furniture-making materials
- Assist in loading and offloading materials and equipment
- Prepare samples for customers
- Conduct errands and deliveries within the Nairobi area
- Assist with any other activities as needs arise
- No formal qualification or experience requirements – we will train you on the job
- Skills/abilities: good analytical and numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail, ability to take initiative, problem-solving skills, flexible, hardworking and driven
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
Please visit the link below to apply online for this and any other available positions:
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com, however please note we cannot receive applications via this email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email or phone for an interview.