The University is seeking to recruit an academic leader who will provide strategic leadership and management in teaching, learning, research and community engagement.
- Academic leadership and strategic planning.
- Development, review and implementation of policies and procedures on academic programmes, research, student affairs and community engagement.
- Optimizing the quality of the student experience and student services including recruitment and selection, student development, residential life, international students and student governance.
- Providing leadership in the implementation and monitoring of quality assurance policies.
- Planning, development and implementation of quality academic programmes.
- Management and administration of University Examinations.
- Leading senior academic staff and the development of staff capacity for academics and research and implementation of the performance management system.
- Development of inter-institutional linkages for students and staff exchange, collaborative research and technology transfer.
- Development of library and ICT facilities.
- Providing astute leadership and strategies to attract and retain both academic staff and students to ensure consistent growth.
- Be a Ph.D holder or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Have at least eight (8) years of academic experience at a Senior Academic or Management position in a University setting with demonstrated capacity for leadership and academic excellence.
- Have wide experience in Strategic Planning, Development and Management of Academic programmes in a University.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have commercial and financial acumen competencies relevant in managing a University.
- Have good understanding of the current industry trends, education laws, policies and regulations governing university education in Kenya.
- Be knowledgeable of technology-enhanced learning.
- Outstanding and demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism
- A three (3) year employment contract, which is renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- A competitive remuneration package in accordance to the University Human Resource Policy.
The Vice Chancellor
Main Campus, Off Thika Road – Ruiru
P.O.Box 2768 – 00200
Or Email to: email@example.com
Zetech University is an equal opportunity employer