- Blood inventory management and restocking ordering from NCBT
- Order preparation and packing
- Expiration tracking and management
- Implement best practices and safety precautions as recognized by NCBT
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform daily quality control procedures
- Ensure safety in the Zipline distribution center’s blood storage area
- A1 certification in Biomedical Laboratory Sciences
- At least two years experience working with biological specimens or working with biomedical equipment
- Experience working in a blood bank, laboratory or clinical setting
- Experience in blood banking and transfusion techniques preferred but not required
- Full Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda
- French proficiency preferred but not required
Applications open to Rwandan residents. Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2443”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2443 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.