Job Title: Accounts & Admin Assistant
Salary: 50K – 60K
Our client, a strategic agricultural inputs distribution company, is looking for an experienced accountant with experience in stock taking and book keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct proper book keeping and budget preparation
- Actively participate in stock taking
- Monitor and implement relevant controls
- Manage the company’s accounts and produce management reports
- Filing returns: Statutory deductions and VAT
- Cash and Bank Reconciliations
- Managing ledgers, debtor and creditor accounts
- Provide the directors and auditors with management and financial information
- Provide support to the management team
Skills and Qualifications
- CPA – K
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have previous experience in conducting stock takes and book keeping
- Proficiency in Accounting software packages
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Accounts & Admin Assistant) to email@example.com before Tuesday 22nd November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.