- 3 years’ experience in the agriculture sector in providing agronomic advice
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate skills in sales (our agronomists do not sell products – only quality service!)
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives without close supervision
- An active listener with a deep interest and desire to serve farmers
- Travel daily to different areas to meet old customers and create new ones to promote the service
- Conducts regular field visits in order to keep up-to-date and follow up with farmers on their progress
- Conducts awareness sessions for farmers
- Prepares regular quantitative reports regarding the performance
- Carries out any other related task required for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2533”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2533 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.