Job Title: Architect – Entertainment Facilities
Salary Range: 300-350k
Our Client operates family entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks with a variety of rides and games.
They seek to hire an Architect to oversee the design and installation processes of various projects.
- Offer technical knowledge to ensure designs and builds provide sustainability
- Oversee planning and designing of the attractions and participate in supervising the construction.
- Interpretation of theme designs in place to meet desired specifications
- Provide solutions that accommodate budgets without compromising quality
- Develop schedules, budgets and proposals
- Ensure construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards according to the company’s specifications
- Communicate & co-ordinate project requirements with the project team and other involved parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 3-4 years of experience
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and approval process
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Is attuned to areas of structural, mechanical, electrical and site requirements and can effectively interpret drawings
- Must Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (AutoCAD)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Architect – Entertainment Facilities) to email@example.com before Friday 18th November, 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.