- Identifies business opportunities, through prospecting, evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Responsible for cold-calling and creating new prospects.
- Following up with existing leads.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential customers, and scheduling appointments.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Customer care with emphasis on account maintenance and creating up-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for Social media marketing.
- Prepares sales reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and meeting quotas.
- Minimum 2 year experience.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Familiar with marketing software.
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exception planning, organisation and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgement.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation.
- Computer skills (including Word &Excel).
- Excellent business experience
- Ability to work under pressure ,Detail – oriented / Rigorous, Self driven and pro-active
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2525”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2525, Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th November 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.