StarTimes Media Kenya
Job Title: Call Center Team Leader
Department: Call Center
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Objective of the position: Ensure that all Call-center functions are adequately carried out effectively, putting into cognizance clients’ satisfaction and increased stake-holders value.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the work schedule and ensure team member adhere to it.
- Implement policies and procedure
- Staff record management in call center.
- Coaching, training and motivating staff.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Assist the Call Center Manager with performance evaluation.
- Investigate and resolve customers’ issues escalated by team members.
- Ensure all call center team members are living the organizational brand by operating in an environment that is customer service driven and team work oriented.
- Prepare and ensure that reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure that staff adhere strictly to floor rules reporting time and work hours
- Any other job that may be assigned to him/her by the Call Center Manager.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- A university degree or equivalent with experience in related industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a busy call center.
- Startimes personality: integrity and diligent.
- Should be good at communication, and Influencing.
- Able to employ analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be good at coaching and mentoring other staff.
- Must be efficient proficient at using the MS Office suite and a fast leaner of new software.
- Must possess a high capability of telephone etiquette.
- Must be good at team work.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.