Position: Sales and Marketing Supervisor – Catering Services
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Implementation of sales strategies ensuring increased revenues, profits, and market share and customer satisfaction.
To fully develop the all sales markets within Kenya, Catering, Retail, and Fast Foods
Key focus areas are as follows:
- Achievements of sales targets
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Accurate market reports.
- Accuracy of forecasts.
- Financial management – profitability etc.
- staff development
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating of new accounts
- Maintaining existing Accounts
- Assist in devising and supporting company’s secondary supply chain in the most cost effective way.
- Maintain customer relations and implement a customer care management program.
- Closely monitor and report competitor activities
- Collaborate with our Credit Control department in debt collection
- Assist in continuous development of the retail markets within Kenya.
- Assist in development of all the middle class fast food outlets
- Assist in ensuring that all sales are made within the agreed prices
- Establish good communication linkage with the production to facilitate proper delivery and customer feedback.
in promoting efficiency and effectiveness in national team through
on-job training, motivation and staff development in order to deliver
company’s sales strategies.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent and have some formal training in sales management
minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in a highly
competitive segment of FMCG or companies supplying products to fast food
- Show evidence of having built winning teams which grow sales by leaps and bounds
- Find timely solutions to market problems which can impact negatively
- Develop excellent relationships with key customers
- A highly energetic individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A high level of integrity and reliability
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent command of English and Swahili (spoken and written) with additional language skills being a plus
If you meet the above qualifications, send your CV stating your qualifications, skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.