Our client, a leading manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Chef.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inspect food production areas and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food handling practices.
- Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff and to allocate work to junior kitchen staff
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently
- Portion, arrange and garnish foods to waiters or patrons
- Estimate expected food consumption, then do a requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- To maintain good standards of hygiene in the unit and personal hygiene
- Communicate with management about how to improve meal service
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases and costing
- Coming up with new recipes from time to time
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/ Certificate in food production or any related field
- 2-3 years of experience in hotel and catering industry in similar position.
- Must have experience in preparation of Indian Cuisines.
- Team player, result oriented and have positive attitude
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.