Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following position.
The Successful candidate will be will be responsible for maintenance of all facilities in the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role entails (but not limited) to overseeing all Installation, repair & maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems
- Lead the Maintenance teams & program
- Lead both electrical & mechanical teams in Installation, Repair and Maintenance needs in the Company
- Liaise with other departments to resolve emerging issues promptly
- Evaluate & manage the need for service contracts and efficiencies in the management of the processes
- Prepare annual departmental operating and capital budgets
- Monitors and controls the inventories of operating supplies and monitoring set control system follow up.
- Ensures quality management and continuous improvement of internal systems and procedures.
- Degree engineering
- 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing unit
- Must have handled a team of more than 10 technicians
- Capacity of organization, advanced planning and team management
- Hands on managerial experience and abilities
- Willingness to adapt to new machinery
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 15th November 2016.
Suitable candidate MUST be willing to commence work ASAP.