A fast-growing Communications company is aggressively seeking a part time or freelance social media manager for a publication based in Nairobi.
Only candidates based in Nairobi should apply.
- Stellar copywriting
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to set and meet goals
- Brand awareness and social reputation development
- SEO knowledge
- Ability to use social media to cultivate leads and sales.
- Good customer service skills are a must.
Manage a publication’s Instagram page by doing the following:
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality, Biblically sound content.
- Identifying day-to-day activities that could serve to improve or contribute to content.
- Creating a regular, impactful publishing schedule.
- Implementing and manage an editorial calendar to manage content and plan effective social media marketing campaigns.
- Promoting content through social advertising.
Interacting with followers to encourage, respond to queries and address concerns.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest November 16th 5pm.