Duma Works is seeking a Tech-Savvy Sales Manager for Consumer Home Internet Services, on behalf of one of our clients.
Position Summary: We’re seeking an experienced, energetic and internet savvy team member to build and manage an agent sales program at an new exciting Internet Services Provider (ISP).
This person will be responsible for building and managing an agent network for selling home Internet Services for consumers.
They must have previous experience in building and running an agent and or re-seller program from the ground up and bring both proven and new creative approaches.
The successful candidate must be self-driven and excited at the possibility of working in a quickly growing company! Prior sales management experience required.
Prior experience in Internet Services, telecommunications or other services related industry is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience managing internet service sales teams and/or agent teams and programs
- 10 or more years of work experience in sales in a technology-related field, preferably Internet services.
- Results-oriented. Used to driving teams to deliver on sales objectives.
- Has been an integral part of the development and successful execution of an agent and/or reseller program
- Passionate about technology
- Familiarity working with a range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and laptops
- Strong familiarity with Nairobi, in particular East-lands
- Strong proficiency in excel and able to quickly learn how to use new systems
- Degree from reputable university
Languages: Fluent or business-level written and spoken English and Swahili.
How to Apply
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2514”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2514 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
All applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th November 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.