Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a vacant position in Agriculture Engineering Workshop.
Position: Workshop Senior Department Head
Reports to the Agriculture Director.
Location: Del Monte Kenya Ltd. workshops and fields at Thika
Key Result Areas
- Planning, supervising and coordinating activities and information control of the Agriculture Engineering section, including PR5 and service scheduling.
- Overseeing and leading improvements in the area of fleet management.
- Data analysis and reporting of department KPIs, Cost savings and budget control.
- Coordinating of preventive maintenance plans and repairs in the workshop and fields.
- Preparation of departmental reports – weekly & performance reports.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc or plus in Mechanical/Agricultural Engineering.
- Knowledge in Electrical/Electronic works will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer packages.
- Aged between 30 – 45 years.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience. Experience in heavy agriculture equipment will be an advantage.
- A team player with ability to work under pressure, attention to details, problem solving skills, with a high level of accuracy.
- High standards of ethics and values.
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV only, indicating current salary, to the address shown below.
Also indicate Telephone/Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Wednesday 23 November 2016.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Del Monte Kenya Limited.
P.O Box 147, Thika – 01000.