RNGC is located in very close proximity to vibrant Nairobi city along Muchai drive off Ngong Road.
RNGC has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and are committed to continual improvement.
Driver The incumbent shall be responsible for driving the club’s vehicle to transport persons and goods authorized by management from one destination to another in a timely, safe and cost effective manner.
Particular Responsibilities Include:
- Drive the club’s vehicle and execute the tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of passengers, cargo and vehicle and observe traffic rules and road discipline.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle to ensure roadworthiness. This includes daily check of tyres, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc.
- Draft weekly reports on vehicle status and share with the supervisor.
- Report promptly any defects or malfunctioning of the vehicle that require immediate attention.
- Ensure that in case of an accident, supervisors are informed and a police report is obtained.
- Maintain the vehicle road logbook at all times.
- Check daily status and availability of spares, jack and tools.
- Refuel the vehicle as required.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Ensure that the club vehicle is only used for official/authorized business.
- Ensure that the keys are returned for safeguarding at the end of the shift.
- Availability to work during weekends and after hours as requested.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
- Valid driving license/BCE minimum.
- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Passed the Occupational Trade Test III for drivers
- Certificate of suitability test for drivers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Ability to work independently, paying attention to detail and meeting deadlines
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting your expected remuneration.
Include testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: email@example.com.
To be received not later than 9th November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.