for one of our clients a professional organization dedicated to the
cause of offering society a novel and path breaking method of education
through the Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic.
Job Description: The
primary role of the Marketing Executives is to work closely with the
Directors and sell the organization’s products (CONCEPTS) and services
within the predetermined marketing parameters and meet the set sales
- Candidates must have a Degree or a diploma in marketing
- A fresh graduate has an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 months to one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Candidates should have focus, self-drive, be honesty, trustworthy and have good presentation skills,
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Must be a smart individual who is able to express themselves adequately.
- Energetic, self-assured and result driven.
- If you have a Motorcycle it is an added advantage.
you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to
email@example.com marking the subject as “2355”, Your Full name &
Phone number e.g. 2355, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow
these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 11th November 2016
applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you
apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert
asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the
test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will
typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues
with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply
and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward
your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the
employer time and make sure you both find the best match.