The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 19 countries and at over 5,500 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected.
Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States.
With a growing global staff of over 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to eliminate pediatric HIV and AIDS by implementing HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide.
EGPAF seeks to recruit Program Admin Assistant – CIFF ACT Adolescent Project to be based in Nairobi
Job Purpose: To provide assistance in administering the CIFF ACT Adolescent Project award by providing program logistics, accounting and administrative support and in addition, implement administrative procedures to ensure cost effective and timely handling of business administrative issues.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for national level meetings and workshops
- Handling and management of program field advances
- Maintaining the monthly calendar of program planned activities
- Tracking progress on the implementation of CIFF ACT adolescent activities at national, county and service delivery level.
- Maintaining an electronic database of workshops’ participants lists, TORs, TWGs and minutes of meetings
- Coordinating the logistics for meetings, workshops and trainings
- Processing of program requests through the Verian procurement system
- Degree in Business Administration
- Experience working in a donor funded project will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and ability and willingness to work long hours
- Able to work in team settings and willingness to learn
- Cross-cultural competence as demonstrated by confidence and ability to make relevant presentations to diverse audiences
- IT Savvy, including accounting soft wares
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
The closing date is 23rd November 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer
Please visit our website www.pedaids.org for more information about the Foundation