Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our Client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and Kids.
They seek to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer, who will be tasked with providing professional technical support and service in respect to all equipment.
- Assemble, install and maintain electrical equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Test, equipment, and fixtures to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting
- Assists and trains other maintenance and other technical-level employees
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Coach and assist customers
- Conduct audits
- Attend to breakdowns
- Diploma / University Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 1-2 years experience in Electrical Servicing
- Solid and proven technical background
- Very good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to communicate/interact with the client, technicians and the office to ensure seamless flow of projects
- Good trouble shooting ability
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Engineer) to email@example.com before Friday 18th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.