Clovers Management and training consultants seeks to recruit a Facility Supervisor who will manage a facility/ property on behalf of our client in Diani Ukunda.
The Facility Supervisor and the respective team will administer the entire holiday Property and its amenities overseeing to its own direct responsibilities and supervise the vendor firms or personnel in charge of various services.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage staff at the property
- Supervision of all repairs/renovations as well as supervision of contractors identified.
- On taking over Facility for management, the Facilities Supervisor shall ensure for smooth taking over.
- Contracting and supervision of all repairs and renovations as well as general Repairs and Maintenance.
Service Contracts and Employment:
- Preparation of Management Reports – The Facility Supervisor will provide monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports for facility as and when needed.
- Proven track of Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- People Management skills
- At least a first Degree (Bachelors) in business management, Hospitality or any other related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates for the advertised position should email their application letter, CV including 3 referees and updated documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25th November 2016.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.