Re -Advertisement: Digital and Graphics Executive
About Farsight Africa: Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications and research company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations’ and individuals across East Africa.
The Role: Responsible for development and implementation of digital campaigns. Also responsible for creating communication collaterals.
You’ll be tackling websites, social media, marketing and more from concept to delivery.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Produce and create digital solutions
- Effectively undertaking other duties as required
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role – preferably in a digital agency
- BA degree in Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Create online banner adverts
- Experience of conducting and maintaining communication campaigns
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong team-player
- Strong organization skills
- Previous blogging and online copywriting experience preferable
Please email your CV and portfolio with a covering letter to us via email@example.com on or before 23rd November 2016.