Job Title: School Matron
Section: Fountain Schools
Job Category: B
Reports To: The Principal
Location / Branch: Tigoni
Job Summary: Responsible for general welfare of pupils in accordance with the school policy, general housekeeping of the school and facilities
- Oversee general cleanliness in the school.
- Supervise pupils during non-timetabled activities.
- Assist in maintaining indiscipline in the boarding section.
- Ensure timely ordering of kitchen and boarding requirements.
- Ensure preparation of balanced diet for all pupils.
- Ensure safety and security of pupils and their belongings.
- Take care of resources, requisite resources and report damages due for repair.
- Maintain detailed student records with particular attention to the confidentiality, privacy and sensitivity of issues
- Coordinate and facilitate school functions and activities.
- Ensure that pupils complete their update of medication as prescribed.
- Oversee training of pupils to enable them perform simple tasks.
- Any other duties and responsibilities relating to Fountain school and FEP group at large
- Maintain high standards of hygiene
- Timely preparation of balanced meals
- Local authorities
- Diploma in housekeeping
Job / Functional Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Communication Skills,
- Result driven
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
All qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com on or before Friday 9th December, 2016 indicating the current and expected salary