Duration: 3 months
- Creating graphic for email marketing, Facebook ads and Google Adwords
- Creating mock-ups for new email templates and landing pages
- Suggesting a/b tests for graphical elements in line with brand style guidelines
- Assist to create best practice documentation and guidelines
- Staying up to date with new developments in your field
- Some experience in graphic design-at least 3 months.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- High attention to detail to produce quality work
- Proven ability to follow brand style guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of best practice formats and sizes for digital channels
- Understanding of user experience, best practice design and CRO
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2508”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2508 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer