Head of Sales
Our client, trading in agricultural commodities is seeking to recruit a Head of Sales
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the key customers to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Review existing products, services and markets.
- Undertake market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimized.
- Communicating with all major stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Review and assess the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists.
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
- Ensure that regular reviews are carried out with customers and that their needs are met.
- Make sure excellent customer service is achieved.
- Represent the company externally e.g. at networking events, to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimize all business development opportunities.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business
Qualification and Experience
- Experience of over 5 years in marketing and sales.
- Experience working in FMCG and food industry.
- ERP and SAP knowledge is a requirement.
- Holds a sales Degree or a professional degree.
- Strong leadership skills and experience, Good communication and presentation skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 15th November, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.