We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager take the capacity of EHS management
Overview Role of the Position: Provide health and safety support, guidance and information to ensure the continued growth, development and compliance of all entertainment business entities.
The role covers multiple Projects across the office with a wide complexity of telecom risks and be customer interface
- To support the effective adopt and implementation of the organizations on-going health and safety strategy.
- And work out projects EHS planning and customer Communication as well as carry out Projects EHS audits and safety controls
- To effectively drive incident reduction across all business units. This includes, developing and supporting new programs of improvement and to provide practical health and safety advice and support to wide range of projects EHS Team and subcontractors.
- To ensure the organization current health and safety management system remains compliant with BS OHSAS 18001 standard and local legal requirements and follow up yearly surveillance audit
- To conduct health and safety compliance audits across all business units across the office adding to Provide EHS technical solution for different operation Risk and interact with project managers
- To deliver health and safety training, including, IOSH, H&S awareness and other selected programs.
- Carry out construction health and safety inspections and ensure all construction projects are monitored throughout the duration of the project. This includes attending health and safety meetings.
- To review construction phase plans and ensure adequate risk assessments, method statements, lifting pans etc. are reviewed and approved prior to construction works
- Carry out incident investigations and ensure detailed reports are provided to the management level and customers
- To be able to develop detailed and compliant health and safety policies and procedures, analyzing statistical data to ensure key trends are identified and mitigated.
- Manage the behavioral based safety teams across all business units and ensure the program remains active and engaging.
- Support all health and safety representatives and ensure an on-going development program is in place. And perform SC EHS evaluation as part of sourcing committee
- Diploma/ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety(NEBOSH) or equivalent and IOSH certification preferred
- 8+ years experience in relevant roles with some experience in telecom filed,
- 5 years experience as EHS manager for project base organization
- Experienced in delivering training programs & sessions, preferred TTT certificates
- Experience with management system (BS OHSAS –occupational H&S system- 18001 & ISO 14001) + OHSAS 18001 Lead auditor certification is must
- A solid understanding of construction and engineering aspects (mechanical & electrical & rigging and working at heights ) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation and reporting skills is must
- Ability Build relationships with internal & external stakeholders, Manage a team & flexible to travel all over office
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th November 2016