Our client, a Kenya-based social enterprise that combines business and clinical innovations to create a fully self-sustaining and scalable chain of maternity clinics is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Location: Kahawa West, Nairobi.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing administrative and project management support to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as well as members of the Clinical Operations.
- Support the Chief Medical Officer in specific projects, as well as in general administrative support. The holder of the position is responsible for gathering external information, developing relationships with external partners, and representing the Chief Medical Officer in select interactions with clinical staff.
- Perform technical, specialized, complex and difficult office administration work requiring the use of independent judgment
- Receive and screen communications to the Chief Medical Officer including telephone calls and visitors
- Make travel arrangements for the Chief Medical Officer
- Maintain appointment calendar, arrange meetings and conferences for the Chief Medical Officer
- Attend management and other meetings as directed to take minutes
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Chief Medical Officer
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proof read copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final product
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related studies
- 5 years working experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Meticulous, very keen to detail, capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.