The Heritage Insurance Company (K) Ltd is a member of Liberty Group and a leading insurance Company with a legacy of providing superior services to a wide spectrum of clients since 1976.
We have received AA-rating, the highest international rating awarded to a Kenyan insurer. The Company also won accolades at the 2016 Annual Insurance Awards — Corporate Social Responsibility, Fraud Detection & Prevention and Risk Management.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to fill in the following position:
Job Title: Medware System Analyst
Reporting To: Director – Health Insurance
Main Purposes of the Job: The Medware System Analyst is responsible for supporting Medware in Medical Department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for all system users.
- System Management support of the Medware, Smart & PAS administration in terms of connectivity, complex system errors, control of user access rights and trouble shooting.
- To resolve identified systems gaps to logical conclusion by following up outstanding issues where tickets have been raised on Medware
- Liaising with SMART and NHA on integration setups of Medware and Smart Systems applications
- Preparation of Management Reports on monthly outstanding debit reports and adhoc reports for the Medical Department when required
- Preparation of monthly membership listing for providers and sign offs
- Co-ordinate the Health Insurance Department document management process
- Co-ordinate and support the Medical Avaya System at the Contact Centre
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Personal Competencies
- Degree in Computer Sciences, MIS or equivalent
- Training / skills on Medware System will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in support of a Medical system application preferably Med ware
- Have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Be proactive in nature, to initiate, drive and generally promote change.
- Be highly logical, paying great attention to details
- Requires minimal or no supervision
If you believe you are the right candidate, please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, 23rd November 2016 at 5.00 p.m.