Our client is looking to hire a Corporate Head of Sales to handle current clients and build up the portfolio.
- In charge of creating a public relation and creating customer relationships.
- He/she shall take all contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- He/ She will be handling all whole sale prospects and also corporate clients for all products we have.
- He/she will be responsible for preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis.
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor.
- Skill in negotiating/presentation skills.
- Experience in Tendering especially Government tenders.
- Knowledgeable in computer.
- Previous experience in footwear/apparel industry big brands/international exposure.
- Previously having managed a turnover of 2 Million and above monthly.
- Age 35 years and above.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management or strategic management.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2238”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2238, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th November 2016
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.