Hillcrest International Schools is a leading British Curriculum School located in Nairobi, Kenya, with an established status in the region’s educational sphere.
It comprises three schools; Hillcrest Early Years, Hillcrest Preparatory and Hillcrest Secondary.
Hillcrest is seeking to nil the position of HR and Administration Officer.
Role Summary: The HR and Administration Officer will coordinate all HR and administration functions including recruitment & selection, policies and procedures, learning and development, employee records and documentation, employee relations, health and safety, performance management, training, and general administrative duties.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate degree In HR or related field
- Minimum three years of experience in similar role
- Member of IHRM
- Ability to understand and apply technology
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Problem solving skills and initiative
- Courtesy and professionalism with all stakeholders
Send an application letter detailing your relevant experience with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including current and expected remuneration, names and contacts of three referees to:
HR Manager, Hillcrest International School.,
P.O. Box 24282-00502,
no later than 11 November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hillcrest International Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students; Successful candidates will be subjected to thorough screening to ascertain suitability to work with children.