Fuzu is recruiting an Operation Manager – Medical for one of our clients.
The Client is one of the leading insurance firms in East Africa.
Job Summary: To drive and grow medical business in supervision of the accounting team (Reconciliation, Excesses, Payment), DME team and overall operational management of the department.
- Deliver a high quality, responsive and efficient BI development service supporting organizational strategic and operational objectives.
- Oversee design, development and deployment of the ETL Layer to ensure up to date data is available
- Develop BI reports in an agile manner and in line with best practice which enhance the end user experience
- Building, maintenance and continual enhancement of a robust, high availability, efficient and scalable data warehouse/mart for all lines of business across the region
- Be subject matter expert in BI development techniques and technologies including best practice to design data warehouses and various reports, dashboards and widgets
- Develop BI reports and dashboards based on a wide range of data sets across all lines of business and regions, using BI development tools and products as appropriate, to ensure reports deliver accurate and useful information in meaningful form to user.
- Maintain detailed and up to date specialist knowledge of BI development techniques and tools and implement within the organization as appropriate.
- Support spoke teams and customers in use of the organization’s BI tools which may be deployed to facilitate increased use of information and self-service analytics
- Producing quality Management information by translating business requirements into relevant and timely reports
- Deliver training to users in use of the BI tools.
To apply go to https://www.fuzu.com/jobs/operation-manager-medical