Position: Sales and Marketing Representative
Our Client, a leading International Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Representative.
The ideal candidate will be required to sell both steel and cement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep Sales Records
- Give Customer Feedback
- Sell and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objective.
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
- Monitor and analyze market trends.
- Build market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Oversee delivery of 100% sales target through effective planning and maintaining of good customer relationships
- Ensuring awareness with all competitors’ data to ensure leading the market.
- Convince clients to buy the services/ products
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets.
- Develop strategies, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Put full effort towards maximum sales.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have an experience of 2-3 years’ experience in sales.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have good knowledge experience in the field in the stated field (Steel and Cement)
- Must have good negotiation skills
Ladies are encouraged to apply
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 11th November 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement