Our Client, Integrated Payments Service Limited (IPSL) – a subsidiary of Kenya Bankers Association is a bank-owned banking services company providing high volume inter-bank transaction switching and settlement services.
IPSL is active in the financial services industry and at the strategic level is held together by a shared business philosophy.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Executive Personal Assistant
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is a position responsible for providing high level administrative and operating support to the Executive to manage workload and activities.
- Screening and managing all incoming calls and emails and handling business correspondences
- Completing other office administrative duties
- Organizing logistics for face – to – face and conference call meetings
- Communicating to team or project members all relevant details regarding meetings
- Coordinating the development of meeting agendas and assisting with setting up sub – committee meetings and calls
- Organizing a minute – taker for meetings and maintaining Virtual Boardroom documents
- Maintaining product and project calendar
- Providing a variety of information to assist workflow throughout the organization
- Supervising support staff and Maintaining office supplies
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Management/Business
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience for a large and busy organization.
- Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in human resource management, logistics, accounting, and procurement
- Proficient in ICT
- Proven experience in customer service
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communicator who is politically savvy and a team player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.