Senior Key Account Manager
Senior Key Account Manager’s responsibility is to cover the largest accounts, in addition to managing a team of Key Account Managers, with topline P&L ownership for the categories that he/she covers.
The categories that they will be responsible for: Appliances, Fashion, Health & Beauty, Kids/Toys, Home, Sport, FMCG
The role of the Key Account Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Handling relationships with new and current brands & suppliers
- Securing weekly promotion items from the vendors
- Negotiating costs and payment terms with the vendors.
- Helping brands launch new products
- Monitoring stock levels and planning the purchasing policy well in advance.
- Have an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Attending trade fairs / events and sourcing for new products.
- Producing Monthly sales reports.
- Liaising with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree qualification.
- 3 years and above work experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results
How to apply
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Senior Key Account Manager to the following contacts: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ensure you quote your current and expected salary.
Interviews will start on 16th of November 2016.