Job Brief: We are looking for a reliable supply chain executive.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- A degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field is required
- A logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
- Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data;
- The ability to manage change;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2513”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2513 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th November 2016
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.