Vacancy: Oracle Sales Intern
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations. The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products.
ERP implementations and Software Delivery is the realm hallmark of Kobby Technologies; the organization has developed its own delivery model to cater for both the developed and emerging markets with phenomenal success.
Kobby Technologies leverages proprietary solutions and latest technologies. We also deliver a wide range of IT services, which help our clients to enhance their business operations.
Job Title: Oracle Sales Intern
Skill: Sales, Presales , product concepts
ERP Financials Sales , Good communication skills , Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge or awareness
- Provide direction and knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks
- provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Sales intern you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Design bid and tender documents
- Do client follow-ups
- Create a client contact list
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred.
- relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred.
- Meet sales objectives
- Update company profile. Have knowledge of illustrator, adobe
- Seek new business opportunities
- Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November, 2016 putting the Job Title on the Subject line.