Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
KWAL is looking for a well-organized and highly motivated individual who is result-oriented to fill the following position:
Brand Manager (Wines)
Function / Division: Commercial
Supervisor / Manager Title: Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing brand strategies for the specific product segment to build brand equity and drive revenue and increase market share.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, develop and execute successful brand management strategies aligned to the overall organisational objectives.
- Though the comprehensive understanding of the business strategy, evaluate existing and recommend new or revised ideas/concepts aimed at growing the business. Lead in the execution of the approved ideas/concepts.
- Develop and coordinate new and revised product launch or re-launch plans to ensure successful the achievement of envisioned benefits.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned market segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales.
- Oversee the creation and management of sales and marketing collateral including brochures, advertisements, sales tools, mobile applications, websites, value-added services, and social media programs that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
- Support the head of department in managing the human capital in the section through day to day supervision, performance management, training needs assessment and overall staff motivation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A least five (5) years’ experience in marketing or branding in a similar organisation.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- A creative mind with a drive for execution of ideas and concepts for the benefit of the organisation.
- Developed project and event management skills.
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Commercial team, Corporate Affairs and Plant Operations.
- External – Clients, suppliers, distributors, Agencies.
Work Environment: This is an office based role.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than November 15, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KWAL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||