Job Title: Land Sales & Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is an established real estate company that deals in land sales.
They seek to hire a Sales & Marketing manager who will manage and motivate the sales team to close sales and promote the company’s products effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the organization’s marketing strategies and project expected sales volume
- Analyze land market & sales trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Develop field sales action plans
- Offer leadership and direction for site visits ensuring product education during site tours is up to standard
- Train the company the sales team – Affiliates, Franchise Sales Executives (fSE), Sales Executives
- Managing the fSE program, CRM and provide leadership & direction of online advertisements
- Maintain and increas sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Work closely with the Product Development Executive to suggest adjustments of selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintaining national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Monitoring social media sites
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Good networking skills
- Should be goal oriented and have proven leadership skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Valid Driving License
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Land Sales & Marketing Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 23rd November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.