Our client, a leader in manufacturing seeks to engage and hire a Deputy Human Resource Manager professional responsible for the Providing professional HR advisory and partnership service to the business
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head Of HR in Developing appropriate compensation systems;
- Assisting the Head of HR in Conducting market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff;
- Advice line managers and others on pay and other remuneration issues;
- Build relationship with and work with Union representatives in taking forward new policies/negotiations;
- Analyzing the training needs and Preparing an annual training plan based on the business needs and departmental training plans;
- Planning and Delivering training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided by others;
- In liaison with the HOD, Ensuring each employee has an up to date Job Description;
- Communicating the Performance Management cycle and monitoring system;
- Developing job descriptions in conjunction with Line Managers and gain appropriate approval to recruit;
- Assisting in short listing, Interviewing and Selecting candidates;
- Assist in development, review and implementation of HR Policies, Systems and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic objectives of the organization;
- Ensuring that the team complies with established security policies and procedures.
- Business Awareness;
- Collaboration & Influencing;
- Strategic Decision Making;
- Driving Change;
- Leading People;
- Driving Result;
- A first degree from a recognized university plus a Diploma in HRM;
- At least three (3) years’ experience;
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits Management, Employee Relations and Performance Management is mandatory;
- Excellent IT Skills;
- Ability to handle multiple HR projects.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 29th November, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.