Our client Private Security Training Academy (PSTA) is a resource centre established in the year 2011 with the intention of transforming the security Industry.
PSTA’s ultimate goal is to be a one-stop resource centre for outsourced security services which include recruitment and vetting, specialized training, membership and consultancy, outsourced personnel and camping facilities in East Africa.
Our Client would like to fill the position of:
Reporting to the deputy Managing Director the job holder will be responsible for creating awareness of the company’s existence in security services, Generating sales and increasing company revenue and client base and retain existing clients by giving better services.
- Conducting market research on the industry and region to meet customer needs and requirements
- Developing and maintaining acceptable performance standards as per the set MPL
- Holding weekly sales and marketing meetings to evolve viable working strategies and plans for the department
- Addressing all customer complaints on time and efficiently
- Delivering extraordinary customer care by responding to queries concerning customer accounts and growing and nurturing customer relationships
- Conducting formal client’s satisfaction survey and come up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
- Training clients and sensitization on security awareness
- Making monthly projections every month on the prospects, confirmed contracts and developments
- Maintaining a data base of all existing and potential clients and networks
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A Diploma/Higher Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 2 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National and international security environment and of the criminal procedure code, Evidence Act, penal code and Employment Act of Kenya.
- High integrity with excellent team and other interpersonal skills
- Proven management and communication, excellent decision making, analytical and computer skills
- Flexible on both day and night schedules and weekend and travel availability is required
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject MARKETING EXECUTIVE – PSTA by 16th November, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.