MMC Africa Law is an established Kenyan law firm specializing in Dispute Resolution and Recoveries, Property and Banking Law, Commercial and Intellectual Property Law.
We have been in existence for over 21 years offering cutting edge legal solutions for maximum value to our clients. Our vision is to be your ultimate partner, providing innovative solutions.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager Position to be seconded to our Nairobi Office.
The main purpose of the role is to implement business development policies and activities.
Do you possess the following core Attributes?
- Demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of business development policies.
- Passionate about Brand Development
- At ease in creating business presence in social media
- Knowledgeable, curious, keen to take on a steep learning curve.
- Self-governing and responsive.
- A team leader — ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and stretch targets.
- Team player; positive, flexible, supportive and fun (yes fun!).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business planning – develop, implement and review business development policies
- Research and recommend select directories to be listed in
- Coordinate production of high quality marketing materials
- Spearhead effective brand development
- Manage PR and CSR activities
- Coordinate client development activities
- Tender management
- Research and recommend target rankings that maximizes brand visibility
- Manage effective social media presence
Education, Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Marketing.
- A Professional Marketing qualification. e.g. CIM. a distinct advantage.
- Be a member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
- At least 10 years Business Development management experience
Compensation and Benefits will be negotiable and commensurate with experience and demonstrated value.
Additional benefits will include: Medical cover, Transport and in-house catering.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
The subject should be marked: Business Development Manager.
The deadline for applications is 19th November, 2016
MMC Africa Law is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.