Role Summary: Working under the supervision of the Head of Livestock; Working together with the entire Livestock department whilst liaising with all Ol
- Weight Gains
- Calving reports
- Weaning reports
- Mortality Reports
- Slaughter and sales Summary
- Charcoal and hay sales and stock reports
- Monthly returns reports
- Culling reports
- Herd formation reports
- Pregnancy testing reports
- Bulling reports
- Micro chipping and cow calf transfers
- Staff payroll data
- Ordering and stock takes
- Grazing returns and admin for third party cattle
Candidate Profile, desired skill and experience
- Have a relevant diploma. A relevant degree will be an a added advantage
- Be a good communicator with a high standard of verbal and written English & Swahili.
- Have good mastery of MS Office applications (Be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Be a team player, presentable and confident, organized, self-driven and thorough. Able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and have exceptional operation and organizational skills.
- Have over 5 years’ of relevant experience in a managerial or supervisory role with a focus on administration preferably in the livestock or agricultural sector
- Driving license with a motorcycle class stamp.
Our contacts are:
Ol Pejeta Conservancy
P.O. Box Private Bag,
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail subject as “Livestock Administrator”
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is an equal opportunity employer.
All potential candidates are encouraged to apply.