Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit an IT Support to join their team.
The main duties are;
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges / problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- Managing local area network, Wi-Fi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Maintain and expand e-commerce site
- Customer service and account management
- Large format production and graphic design
- Coordinating with IT Corporate regarding infrastructure
- Provide phone and email support to all employees.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of graphics and Microsoft windows network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle “IT SUPPORT” on the subject line by 8th December 2016.