Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their potential ability, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Organize and participate in outreach programmes to the farmers to promote the company
- Liaise with stakeholders in the industry and organize seminars to educate poultry farmers on various modern farming techniques.
- Maintains relationships with farmers and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing field information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field
- At least 3 years’ of experience at Airline Travel company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in brand management
- Experience in customer service
- Creativity as well as proactive attitude
- Candidates from an online travel company will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “MARKETING OFFICER” on the subject line by 10th November 2016.