Vacancy: Quality Assurance
Locations: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda
We are looking to fill the position of Quality Assurance for one of our client, a leading online travel company in Africa.
The main responsibilities include;
- Review programming / logic requirements for new and existing travel technology routines that assist with client data collection, travel authorization, automated ticketing and client reportable elements.
- Develop testing plans to validate programming/logic requirements once they are returned from Travel Department.
- Test routine scenarios from developed test plan for programming accuracy once returned and advising relevant departments of programming successes and failures.
- Trend analysis and correction recommendation of common runtime errors.
- Provide visionary leadership for the quality department, drive customer focus across the organization and advance Supply Chain quality and improvement initiatives.
- Develop robust plans for successful execution of quality plans in machine and process improvement projects.
- Develop, monitor and improve supplier quality performance.
- Develop employee skills and foster leadership opportunities for growth through feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands.
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject ‘Quality Assurance’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 2nd December 2016.
Do not attach certificates