Job Title: Language Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/SS/16/11
Location: Senior School
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Language Teacher for its Junior School.
Skills and competence:
- Bachelor degree in Education Kiswahili combination (another language or History / Geography / Science).
- Teaching and technical proficiency in the subject combination.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 3 years’ demonstrable teaching experience in the requisite teaching subjects.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager, Oshwal Academy Mombasa through email@example.com.
The application closing date is 17th November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.