Job Title: Property Sales Officer – Real Estate
Salary: 70K – 100K
Industry: Real Estate
Reporting to: CEO
Our client is a leading Real Estate, Property Development & Management Company, located in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an aggressive, result oriented individual to fill the position of Property Sales Officer who will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, grow clientele base, and increase sales revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets
- Client relations – follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress
- Development and implementation of the business growth plan, formulating and implementing key sales strategies
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Conduct necessary negotiations on behalf of the company
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Act as a link between the company and the contracted suppliers and partners through frequent meetings and ensuring effective communication
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings with the sales team
- Approve all contracts and related forms signed by sales teams
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationship
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 3- 5 years hands on experience in selling land and property
- Must be presentable with good understanding of property market
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Good existing client network
- Must display a high degree of maturity and professionalism
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and aggressive
- Excellent Communication Skills
Other Benefits: Medical Cover (Individual + Family members) provided after 3 months probation period.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Officer – Real Estate) to email@example.com before Tuesday 8th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted