The Client is now operating a textile manufacturing plant in Tanzania and needs the services of Quality Assurance Auditor.
- Bachelors degree in Textile Technology , Production Technology or equivalent
- 7 years in Apparel Manufacturing, Product Technology, Quality Assurance, Product Inspection experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology standards for children apparel and/or products
- Ability to quickly identify production or product technology problem areas and quickly recommend solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good command of both verbal and written English.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and time management
- Possess all Behavioral Qualities of the role as outlined above
- Confidence in fulfilling a majority of the Key Performance Indicators for this position
- Candidates with international experience will have an added advantage
- Highly organized and uses time efficiently
- Logical and systematic with an analytical mindset
- Autonomous in nature with the ability to self-manage
- Prompt in resolving problems
- Comfortable to ask for information or clarification
- Ability to navigate new surroundings in a quick manner
- Supportive of others and comfortable to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to network with business partners of diverse cultural backgrounds on a global scale
- Ethical and disciplined in nature with a genuine tendency to uphold personal and organizational integrity
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of Application for Quality Assurance Auditor, Textile Sector Tanzania by 20th November 2016.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.