Rapporteurs for an Upcoming Conference
Our client is looking for individuals required to report on the proceedings of an upcoming conference on November 24-25, 2016.
In this role, you will report unaltered and accurate information for various sessions during the conference.
You will be required to perceive, record and report detailed notes of your assigned session.
Your main tasks will be to take detailed notes of each session that you are assigned.
You will submit your reports each evening. Information must be written in proper English and free of grammatical errors.
You must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time, process a lot of information, and have very strong skills in both listening and processing skills.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates in Political Science, Business, Trade, Economics, International Development and related degrees.
You will be required to have:
- Graduated from University/College;
- Must speak English and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Work experience with extensive writing is a plus;
- Knowledge of Latin America and Africa relations is a plus;
- Knowledge of global business trends, trade, economics, and international development is a strong asset;
Our client is able to offer Ksh.2000 per day.
They will also organize transport from a central location.
To apply, please contact 0796700763 via call or message
or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org