Sales Executive – Real Estate
Job Purpose: To execute land sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares and profitability to grow future business.
- Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
- Market Research and Analysis
- Optimizing Return on Investments
- Sales Target and Revenue
- Customer Service and Communications
- General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing & Finance
- Presentation and Reporting
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospects and acquires new sales/accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or Business Administration/management
- Experience in a medium/large organization in real estate industry preferably selling land.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about land Sales
- A go getter and target oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure.
- Professional and resilient — and the ability to cope with rejection
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and Presentation skills
- Outstanding communication, both verbal & written
- Strong client management skills
- Planning/Organizing Skills
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 30th November 2016.